If you’re looking for an all-inclusive wedding venue where all you have to do is show up, then Bean Town Ranch might be the ideal venue for you.
ABOUT BEAN TOWN RANCH WEDDINGS
Bean Town Ranch prides itself in offering a stress-free experience for its couples and their guests. Owners, Guy & Genevieve turned what was once a gathering place for snowmobilers into a turnkey wedding and event venue. Their own wedding on the property in 1998 paved the way to what Bean Town Ranch is today. They take great pride in their venue and stand behind their personal quality guarantee.
DETAILS OF THE GROUNDS
Bean Town consists of 100 acres of property in the countryside east of Ottawa. The grounds are picturesque with manicured gardens, a pond and surrounding forest areas. You will have exclusive use of the property for your wedding day.
There are two options for your ceremony site:
- The Pavilion – The outdoor option will have you walking down a beautiful maple tree-lined aisle to exchange your vows with views of the pond and forest around you. “The Maple Aisle” is stunning in Spring, Summer and Fall with its surrounding cherry blossoms, luscious greens and spectacular fall colours. The indoor option is a rustic two-level barn-type open structure with a heated ceremony site. The signature ceremony arch is decorated with flowers making décor a breeze. The upper level has antique furniture and a lounge area that is ideal for photos. It also has a fully licensed bar and eco washrooms.
- The Chapel is a cozy, more traditional indoor option. It has a warm, rustic cabin feel with its exposed beams and rustic stone fireplace. This option is fabulous for romantic, cold-weather weddings. The Chapel is also the welcome area for when your guests first arrive. There, they can sit, enjoy a drink, sign your guestbook, use the washrooms, etc.
A Horse-drawn carriage will transport you and your guests from the main building to your outdoor ceremony site.
GETTING READY & OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS
A small bridal suite off the reception hall is available for last-minute prepping before your First Looks or ceremony. PRO TIP: It’s not suitable for full on getting ready preparations with your hair and makeup team. You’ll likely need to make arrangements for getting ready with your wedding party off-site the day of your wedding.
Wedding night accommodations are available at The Cottage – a secluded woodland cottage designed specifically for Bean Town Ranch wedding couples. Large Guest House accommodations are available down the road from the main building at Chez Glenn, Chez Max and Chez Suzie.
The Anjou Hall will host your party. The log walls, chandeliers, stone fireplace, oil lamps, tea lights and rustic décor give this reception hall a warm, welcoming feel. The lakeside terrace is a picturesque gathering place for your guests and has beautiful views of the pond. A late-night bonfire (weather permitting) is perfect for cozy tete-a-tetes.
Bean Town’s executive chef, Chef Paul Silk, will provide a quality culinary experience to suit your needs.
You won’t need to do much in terms of décor. Bean Town Ranch has a variety of centrepieces and table numbers included. You are welcome to add your own special touches and the staff will assist with setup.
THE PIECE DE RESISTANCE: YOUR FIREWORKS FIRST DANCE
Bean Town Ranch is known for its signature first dance option: Weather permitting, you will enjoy your first dance on the privacy of the island pond, underneath a dramatic sky of fireworks.
WEDDINGS AT BEAN TOWN RANCH
Guy, Genevieve and their wedding team have thought of every detail when it comes to Bean Town Ranch weddings so you don’t have to.
They pride themselves in the support they offer to their couples. An event coordinator will offer guidance every step of the way from booking to bouquet toss. You will also have a dedicated coordinator on wedding day to ensure your day unfolds as planned and remains stress-free.
All-inclusive décor and setup of your ceremony site, cocktail hour and reception hall means you don’t have to think of these items if you don’t want to.
It’s special touches like covered walkways to shield you from rain and sun that tell us Bean Town Ranch has thought of every detail – even the less glamourous ones – to ensure your wedding experience is stress-free start to finish.
They’ve truly thought of everything to make Bean Town Ranch your all-inclusive wedding experience.
So many options! Your challenge here will be getting it all in!
Some of my favourite spots for wedding photos at Bean Town Ranch:
- Covered bridge
- Spring blossoms
- The Maple Aisle in fall
- 2nd floor of the Pavilion with its antique furniture
- Wooden swing and benches
- Twinkle lights of Anjou Hall
BEAN TOWN RANCH WEDDINGS
If you’re the type of couple who wants to be hands-off in your wedding planning, Bean Town Ranch weddings might be your ideal venue. Guy, Genevieve and their trusted wedding team will look after every detail for you. You just need to show up for your ceremony and enjoy!
Interested in other unique Ottawa area wedding venues? Click the links below for more popular venues:
- Strathmere Weddings | Premier Wedding Venue
- The Marshes Wedding Venue | Ottawa’s Picturesque Golf Club Wedding Location
- Stonefields Estate | Countryside Chic Wedding Venue in Ottawa
- Jabulani Wedding Venue | Say “I Do” at an Award-Winning Winery
Want to learn more about JEMMAN Photography? See my wedding portfolio here!